The VX882HR multichannel sound card is one of the first to benefit from the characteristics of Digigram's new HR (High resolution) series of VX sound cards.
The HR series is the new industry standard for the most demanding applications in broadcast such as production, on-air, permanent playback, and logging. State of the art sound quality, more features, and greater flexibility for custom developments make the new generation the Number 1 choice for pro audio manufacturers and independent software vendors.
- VX sound card with 8/8 analog I/Os and 8/8 digital I/Os
- 24-bit/192 kHz converters
- Hardware sample rate converters on all inputs for simultaneous recording of digital signals with different sample frequencies
- 66 MHz/64-bit PCI interface
- Maximum input and output level: +24 dBu
- Comprehensive set of drivers: Digigram np, WDM DirectSound, Wave, ASIO
- Short-length PCI format (only 175 mm/6.875 inches long)
- Companion board connector for Digigram or custom add-on cards
- Optional breakout box
- Universal PCI compatibility (3.3V ready)