The JAMPRO JHPC antenna is the high power version of the PENETRATOR antenna, which has become an industry standard for quality and performance. Rated at 50 kW maximum input, each bay consists of a PENETRATOR style radiating element with a 3-1/8” shunt feed line. Each JHPC is factory tuned to any frequency in the FM Band II (87.5 -108 MHz) range on a tower structure that bests simulates the customer’s actual tower. Multiple frequency design is also available. The true circular polarization of the JHPC antenna offers excellent performance for HD Radio, stereo and SCA operation. Typical VSWR is 1.2:1 ± 200 kHz. (Optional 1.1:1).
The JHPC antenna is constructed of the highest quality marine brass and copper. A hot dipped – galvanized steel mounting bracket for utmost grounding supports each bay. Standard round leg mounting brackets for uniform face towers are included with each antenna. Silver plated inner conductor connectors are used throughout for maximum contact life and minimum power loss. Each JHPC antenna is DC grounded at every bay for maximum lightning protection. This rugged mechanical construction and mounting ensure the long life and outstanding performance of each JHPC antenna system.
• FCC Directionalization Available.
• Reduced RF Arrays.
• Pattern Measurement Study.
• Custom Mounting Brackets.
• Beam Tilt and Null Fill Available.
• Multiple Frequencies.
1. Weights and wind loads shown include standard leg mounting brackets and feed lines
2. Wind loads based on 50/33 PSF (98 MHz, midband)
3. Feed points, when end fed is 3 ft below bottom bay; when center fed is 9’. 6” below center
4. All inputs are EIA flange, female
5. Power derating occurs above 2,000 feet elevation. Contact factory for details
6. Power and Db gains are typical for horizontal and vertical components
7. Special mounting brackets are available
8. Other combinations of EIA inputs and power ratings available
9. Free space azimuth circularity is ± 2.0 dB
10. Polarization is right hand, clockwise circular
11. Power gain is based on half wave dipole in free space
12. Specifications based on one wave spaced bays, other spacing available
Since many factors contribute to a station’s compliance with FCC exposure guidelines for radio frequency radiation, Jampro Antennas cannot accept any responsibility in this matter. The station must examine and determine its status based on each individual situation. For reduced low angle radiation near the tower, a low RFR configuration of this antenna is available. Contact the factory for pricing and further details. All specifications subject to change without notice.
Comment this product