|Inovonics DAVID IV|
FM/HD Radio Broadcast Audio Processor
- Ultra low latency, all-digital DSP based design.
- 5 bands of adjustable dynamic range compression and 'graphic-EQ' .
- Adjustable gain-riding AGC with "intelligent" gating.
- Low-bass enhancements with independent 'Rumble' and 'Punch' adjustments.
- Stereo field processing to adjust the listening sound stage.
- Programmable high-pass function eliminates modulation-robbing sub-bass frequencies.
- Inovonics' proprietary PIPP™ (Polarity Independent Peak Processing) limiter ensures maximum carrier density.
- 25 factory presets optimized for popular radio formats included, and 20 customizable user presets that can be downloaded and shared as small files.
- AES3 digital input and outputs (XLR), accepting sampling rates of 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, and 96 kHz.
- Left/Right analog inputs and outputs (XLR) and multiple independent Composite MPX outputs.
- 'Adaptive pre-emphasis' high-frequency limiting for FM.
- Easy setup and control via the front panel, and remote access control that conforms to TCIP/IP protocols.
- Built in Stereocoder (Stereo-Gen) with internal RDS metering and combining.
Comment this product